Vera Bradley Campus Backpack in Recycled Cotton - Hope Blooms
The bright bouquets and delicate ribbons that adorn this print tie back to its powerful purpose: supporting the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer and life-saving research to find a cure. Grounded in a classic gray hue, you can show your support and share hope year-round.
Campus Backpack in Recycled CottonThere's no better way to accommodate your day than by carrying a colorful recycled cotton Campus Backpack. It truly is the one we can't live without — and it was recently redesigned to be even better with even more padding in the back and straps and a new shape specially designed to accommodate a woman's shape. Generously sized for your on-the-go lifestyle, we've also equipped this fan favorite with smart functionality like comfort padded shoulder straps and a secure, padded laptop compartment help you keep your focus on carving out your bright future. The very best feature? This style is made from our Recycled Cotton! Made from 100% cotton, it's everything you know and love about our go-to fabrication — the softness, the comfort, the vibrancy — now crafted with reclaimed fibers.
- Consciously crafted with recycled cotton
- Exterior features two side slip pockets, a u-shaped front zip compartment with a front zip pocket and a hidden back zip pocket
- Front u-shaped zip compartment contains four slip pockets, three pen slips and an ID window
- Main compartment features two mesh slip pockets
- Padded laptop compartment
- Padded shoulder straps are shaped for optimum comfort on body
- Back panel is padded, and features a shaped trolley sleeve
- Zip closures
- Accommodates up to a 15" laptop
- Capacity 25 L.
Dimensions: 12.0" w x 16.5" h x 7.5" d with 32.0" adjustable strap and 2.75" handle drop
Item: Campus Backpack in Recycled CottonSKU# 28453X55
Recycled Cotton - Have you heard the big news? All of our iconic cotton is now being made sustainably — with 50% recycled fibers! It's everything you love about classic cotton (the softness, the comfort, the washability and vibrancy) ... and then some, like our first-ever cotton solids!